users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: ContainerException: The ResourceConfig instance does not contain any root resource classes.

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:40:24 +0100

BTW because your resource classes are registered using Spring you do
not have to register them using Jersey. Thus if you want you can remove:

   <init-param>
     <param-name>com.sun.jersey.config.property.packages</param-name>
     <param-value>org.freebxml.omar.server.interfaces.rest</param-value>
   </init-param>

from your web.xml and class scanning will only be performed by Spring.

Paul.