users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Whence jersey-spring-1.0.1.jar?

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:08:11 -0500

I am using NetBeans 6.1 strictly as an IDE. I am not using any special
support for Jersey in NB. I have a straight maven project to which I
added a Jersey resource class and added to pom.xml and web.xml and that
is that. In other words I do not believe this is an NB related issue
AFAIK. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi