users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Struts-like population of form beans

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:45:03 +0100

Hi,

Julio, in a previous email you expressed interest in contributing in
this area. Would you be interested in working on 3 & 4? Jeff, are you
interested as well? If so Craig, I, yourselves (and others that wish
to join) could work in a branch of Jersey and when sufficiently
progressed move to the trunk (i would be happy to do the integration).

Paul.