users@jersey.java.net

Initial crack at HeaderValue class (and corresponding unit test)

From: Craig McClanahan <Craig.McClanahan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:27:59 -0800

I've checked in a first attempt at a
com.sun.jersey.api.multipart.HeaderValue class, designed to support
easier ways to build up and parse HTTP header values that might also
include semicolon-delimited parameter name=value settings. I haven't
modified any other code in jersey-multipart to use this code yet, so
everyone can have a chance to review and comment before we make any
backwards-incompatible changes in the BodyPart API.

Paul, if you find this class and test useful, it might make sense to put
them in jersey-core instead.

Craig