users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] ClientResponse.getStatus() returns null for code 405

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:48:02 +0100

On Nov 26, 2008, at 11:47 PM, Gili wrote:

> Looks like this is coming from JSR311 and they are missing most of
> the error
> codes.

The set of error codes defined by 311 are focused on those most likely
to be declared by the developer on the server side.

> Why aren't there any nightly builds of JSR311? Aren't they continuing
> developing?

1.0 is finished, the API cannot change unless there is agreement
within the JCP Expert Group and a new release. The group will start
working on a maintenance release. soon. I recommend that you log
issues so we can track and consider them for a maintenance release.

Paul.