users@jersey.java.net

JAX-RS/EJB 3.1 Integration

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:22:32 -0400 (EDT)
Paul,

I have a little bit of breathing room at the moment and would like to restart this discussion in earnest.

I found someone potentially very good to give you a hand with this if you are still interested. Indeed, he is senior enough such that he doesn't really need any help from me per-se. The gentleman's name is Rob Di Marco and he is a long-time Java EE consultant and a good friend of mine. He certainly has a good deal of comfort with EJB 3 and JAX-WS and has had some recent exposure to JAX-RS. He would definitely be interested in becoming a Jersey committer. Should I go ahead and have him connect up with you? Is it most appropriate for him to join the developer mailing list or should he start here?

To get the conversation started solidly, could you kindly outline what you would be looking for him to do and what a tentative time-frame would be? Is it primarily coding, testing or documentation help (fine either way, just would like to have an idea in advance)?

Cheers,
Reza