users@jersey.java.net

Fwd: Extension - Accept Header emulation

From: Jo Størset <jo.storset_at_usit.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:15:30 +0200

Hi,

just wanted to hear if you're going to keep this behaviour in jersey?

For browser related use cases this optional feature is helpful to the
developer, and I don't see the argument that it is in any way
unrestful. It is after all only a way to help implement a common use
case, when needed.

I understand the need to take it out of the spec for time constraints
and the need to be 100% on the way it's implemented. But it would be
nice to have it or something similar in jersey. I mean, it's already
been implemented?

Jo

Videresendt melding: