users@jersey.java.net

Added wiki-documentation related to WADL and an extended-wadl-webapp sample

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:43:15 +0200

Hi,

now I added another sample "extended-wadl-webapp" that shows how to get
an extended wadl generated from jersey, including javadoc comments and
stuff [1].

I also added documentation related to jersey+wadl:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/WADL ([2])
http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/HowToConfigureExtendedWADL
http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/SupportedJavadocTagsForExtendedWADL

I added a link to [2] to the main page [3] as an entry point.

I must admit that I found it hard to transform the wadl stuff to
text/documentation, so I'm really crossing fingers that it's
understandable. If there's anything written to complicated or just my
english is too bad please feel free to improve the docs :)

And of course, feedback is welcome.

Just to mention it: there's still one feature that's not yet documented:
the user can define his own DocProcessor and WadlGenerator to process
custom tags, this is currently shown in the generate-wadl example [4].

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/trunk/jersey/samples/extended-wadl-webapp
[2] http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/WADL