users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Using JSP for HTML representation

From: Tyson Norris <tyson.norris_at_marketlive.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:22:18 -0700

You can use "explicit" jsp pages also, which makes things a bit more clear, I think.

The short answer is: in your resource method, return com.sun.jersey.api.view.Viewable instead of your JAXB type.

The Viewable instance in constructed with:
- your data object (maybe a JAXB type, maybe some arbitrary type), that can be referenced via ${it} context var within the jsp page
- path to your jsp page

See Paul's blog entry regarding this here:
http://blogs.sun.com/sandoz/entry/mvcj

Tyson