users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Where did ApplicationConfig go in the .10 jsr311 library?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:14:20 +0200

Hi Kevin,

The Jersey version is kept in sync with the 311 version. So for
Jersey 0.9 you need to use 311 0.9. If you are using Maven then it is
easy as the dependencies are done for you.

The Jersey stable releases are always a bit behind the 311 releases
as it takes time to implement the API changes from one release to the
next.

0.9 will be released at the end of the week.

Work on .10 is likely to start this week in parallel with the 0.9
release as we are getting closer to our deadline and we need to
verify and give the opportunity for others to verify as well that
such .10 changes are working and are effective.

Paul.