users@jersey.java.net

Where did ApplicationConfig go in the .10 jsr311 library?

From: Kevin Duffey <andjarnic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:03:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

So I thought I'd be hip by grabbing the latest jsr311 source, and building it, and then the latest jesey and building that. Turns out, I get some nasty deployment issue with this ApplicationConfig class no longer being found. My guess is that Jersey doesn't just yet implement the proposed final draft? I grabbed the source of both this morning, so that is the only conclusion I can come to at this point. If this is indeed the issue, when will Jersey support the final draft? I guess in the meantime I gotta grab the .9 jsr311 jar to get something working. :(