users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] MessageBodyWriter<T>.writeTo change?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:25:37 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Glad things are resolved. I thought NB would handle the dependencies,
if you you declare there is a dependence in the project properties. I
know that if using maven then unfortunately dependencies are not
currently managed, which is a real pain when there are lots of modules.

SPARQL queries eh? :-) if you blog about anything perhaps you can
send a link to the list.

Paul.