users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] WADL generation without Maven?

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:35:55 +0200

Hi Keith,

I think we also should provide also an ant task. There's already an
existing WadlGeneratorTask [1] (that was my starting point for the maven
plugin), that would have to provide the interface for configuration like
the maven-wadl-plugin. This should not be too hard, as it should do
nearly the same things like the GenerateWadlMojo [2].

I'm just not shure if this should go into a separate project, into the
maven-wadl-plugin or if it should stay in jersey.

Suggestions anyone?

If you want to improve the existing WadlGeneratorTask or create a new
one, you're welcome of course :) My time is very limited these days
unfortunately, so it would take some time until I could do this.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/trunk/jersey/jersey/src/api/com/sun/jersey/api/wadl/WadlGeneratorTask.java
[2] https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/trunk/jersey/contribs/maven-wadl-plugin/src/main/java/com/sun/jersey/wadl/GenerateWadlMojo.java?rev=1177&view=log