users@jersey.java.net

Fun to Learn

From: Jimmy Warden <warden.jimmy01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:34:42 +0200

Promote early learning with our ABC DVD. This digital video disc is
applicable to children that are 4-7 years of age. Children have fun while
learning the letters of the alphabet. The process is unique and summated
upon the South-African grade (R) and grade one1 syllabus. The kids are
taught the letters through sight and phonetic sounds. They are shown how to
form the letters by associating with familiar objects. Animals, toys other
children and music is used in conjunction with narration that kids will find
entertaining. This scientifically researched video ,the first outcome based
video of its kind in South Africa will give your child a head start in the
early learning stage. This video is an irresistible adventure that will form
the basis for reading and writing skills for the early learner. Get it at:
funwithabc001_at_gmail.com please send a tel number and we will phone you with
more info unsubscribe: *not. now.thxs. at gmail.com*

 Kind regards

 judy