users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Spring/Jersey Integration - inject by name in 0.8-ea?

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:02:34 +0200

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 09:41:39PM -0400, Edelson, Justin wrote:
> I'm evaluating using Jersey to provide REST services and I need the support for injection by name provided in r1119 (https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/trunk/jersey/contribs/spring/src/main/java/com/sun/jersey/spi/spring/container/servlet/SpringServlet.java?rev=1163&r1=1119&view=log). Is it safe to assume that since the 0.8-ea was uploaded on June 20th and this change was made prior to that that it was included?
>
> As a separate request, is it possible to get source jars published to the Maven repository? I find these invaluable.

I plan to publish source jars and javadocs as well. It is part of further mavenization/modularization
task. The outcome will be similar to what you can see at jsr311.dev.java.net project.
I.e. i want javadocs to be part of the jersey website.
These things should be ready in the next two weeks timeframe.

~Jakub

--
http://blogs.sun.com/japod