users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] heads up: trunk might become unstable

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:58:59 +0200

Hi Martin,

Interestingly if i touch or modify the pom.xml then it works, sort of.
Also, the sources are not correctly created.

At first guess i think this is a bug in the "maven-shade-plugin". I
tried playing around with the configuration [1] with no luck.
Unfortunately i do not have much time to look into this and Jakub is on
holiday for the next two weeks :-(

Paul.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/shade-mojo.html