users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey client - ssl support?

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:09:41 +0200

On 19/06/08 18:36, "Paul Sandoz" <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> It is possible to use https but currently not possible to set the client
> certificate.
Ok, pity. Thanks for the info. Is https support available in the 0.8 code
base?

> Do you have any experience utilizing HttpsURLConnection to achieve what
> you require? if so you might be able to help me :-)
Not yet...but as it seems I am going to write the client part myself I soon
will ;). Not being hindered by any upfront knowledge on jersey internals, I
can try to get something into the code base or alternatively, come up with
some standalone client code. Any guidance from your end?

Thanks,

Peter