users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Continue mavenization of jersey

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:30:59 +0200

Hi Martin,

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 08:25:47PM +0200, Martin Grotzke wrote:
> Hi Jakub,
>
> I just realized that the jersey pom.xml [1] has a dependency on
> jsr311-api with version 0.8-SNAPSHOT. This is probably not yet
> available, and therefore had to be deployed additionally to jersey.
>
> There's already a build/maven/jsr311-pom.xml and the
> dist/jsr311/lib/jsr311-api.jar, which are probably the pom and the
> artifact that should be deployed.

I think as a temporary solution we can push [jsr311-api.jar]
from Jersey. In a long-term perspective i believe this jar should
be published within jsr311 project [1] and jersey would then refer
to a particular version of it.

I am now going to look at how to push it from within Jersey and
eventually switch it on.

~Jakub