users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Continue mavenization of jersey

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:59:10 +0200

Hi Jakub,

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 15:12 +0200, Jakub Podlesak wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I think the 1st task should be to push Jersey snapshots to maven repository
> (i.e. via mvn deploy)
Ok. Having jersey snapshots available would be really great!

> I tried to tweak a bit the [pom.xml] (see attached) in [jersey/maven] subdirectory
> (changed packaging to jar, updated version, added some stuff to distribution management),
> but it produces (and pushes) a jar file, which differs from that created by ant (in [dist] subdirectory).
>
> Could you please help?
I have never used mvn deploy, but I would think that deploy:deploy-file
is appropriate here - using the jar file created by ant you wouldn't
have to change the packaging I'd think. Can you try that? Or shall I try
getting mvn deploy to work (starting with a local repo as you did)?

> Apart from that, let me look at mavenizing the rest of examples.
> I will let you know if i have issues with that.
Yeah, really great! :)

Cheers,
Martin