users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Compiling jersey source code with an external library

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:38:46 +0200

Martin Grotzke wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I thought jersey/maven would still delegate things to ant, also the
> compilation stuff. So I'd think that one has to change the classpath for
> ant?

Doh!, i am getting ahead of myself, you are right.

The best way is to use NetBeans to edit the project, plus you need to
manually download the dependent jar and put it somewhere. The dependency
still needs to be added to the jersey-pom.xml if you are using maven for
the other projects that depend on the modified Jersey.

Paul.