users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] spring-integration didn't compile

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:57:08 +0200

kazuhito gomi wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Thank you for the reply.
>
>> We are in the interim process of transition over from ant to mvn...
>> hence why you are having some issues
> OK...
> It went well when your advice tried.

Good. BTW we just restructed the Jersey SVN as part of the maven work, i
don't know if tried before or after that happened...

> By the way, spring-integration would be contained in Jersey 0.8(not early access)?

It will definitely be pushed to a maven repo. The plan is to push
regular snapshots as well as stable releases.

We have yet to work out the maven bundling plans, but i hope we can
create a jersey bundkle with everything including.

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question
    Paul Sandoz