users@jersey.java.net

Using session info...

From: Nick Stuart <nicholas.stuart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:23:45 -0400

Maybe I am going about this the wrong way, so I wanted to get some ideas.
Basically I want to be able to have our resources secure so that not just
any random joe can post stuff to the resources as they see fit. Currently
the rest of our app security is taken care of with Spring Security and works
fine. If I try to add security to our resources then I always get redirected
to the main if I am using the jersey Client (makes sense, no session/cookie
info is passed in). If I try to just access the resource through the
URL it works fine. Is there anyway the Client can use the current session
for this? Any other ways to go about this?

Thanks for the help!
-Nick