users@jersey.java.net

Exception Handling

From: Dave Tkaczyk <Dave.Tkaczyk_at_innerwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:29:23 -0500

I agree with Travis' request. I have the same issue and have had to
roll my own. I mildly question the need for a stack trace as traces
aren't usually useful to a remote consumer of a service who knows
nothing about the server side classes. But if there's a use case for it
I don't think that it's necessarily a bad thing.