users@jersey.java.net

cglib problem using spring in jersey

From: fjksl sdfmlsdfjlmk <peterdk79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:30:29 +0100

Hi,

Following Paul's article -
http://blogs.sun.com/sandoz/entry/integrating_jersey_and_spring_take

I tried to transform the Bookmark example to a spring version (allowing me
to drop the custom transaction classes).
The problem I have now is that the UserResource object, which has a
PersistenceContext injected using Spring's
PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor
is proxied by cglib
Cglib doesn't copy the annotations from the original class causing this
exception:
A resource class, class example.UserResource$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$42882142,
does not have any resource method, sub-resource method, or sub-resource
locator.

Sow I guess I should make jersey look at the parent class somehow ?

Did someone else find a comparable problem? or now a solution.