users@jersey.java.net

Unit test with maven and Light Weigt HTTP server

From: Jean Aurambault <aurambaj_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:04:12 +0100

Hi,

I would to make unit tests using the Light Weight HTTP server. I use
maven. When I run unit test, there is a problem with the resources scan
as (I suppose) the classpath is managed with classworlds

INFO: Scanning for root resource classes in the paths:
  /home/aurambaj/Desktop/apache-maven-2.0.8/boot/classworlds-1.1.jar
Feb 1, 2008 3:06:53 PM
com.sun.ws.rest.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl processRootResources
SEVERE: The ResourceConfig instance does not contain any root resource
classes.

I would like to know if you have some tips to solve/get around this problem.

regards,

Jean