users@jersey.java.net

Re: null pointer in resources scan

From: guilhem legal <guilhem.legal_at_geomatys.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:35:10 +0100

hi!

I have still the same problem, and i'm beginning to desperate.
your piece of code show where the null pointer exception come from :

   URI:
file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/legal/Mes%20documents/NetBeansProjects/geomatysWS/build/web/WEB-INF/classes/net/seagis/coverage/wms/
file p: net/seagis/coverage/wms
false
null
   URI:
jar:file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/legal/Mes%20documents/NetBeansProjects/geomatysWS/build/web/WEB-INF/lib/postgrid-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/net/seagis/coverage/wms
file p: net/seagis/coverage/wms
false
null

i have update my NB restful WS plugin ( i had to reload the catalog, i
was thinking it was automatic), in my project I see the webService
resources wich are recognized by NB.
but still the same deployment problem (and its not the only, i have
sometime other class not found issue when deploying with NB).

I wish i use glassfish but the directory deployement can't be turned off
for tomcat.

I m still searching for a solution in order to profile my webService.

Guilhem Legal