users@jersey.java.net

Re: complete dependency list in docs/dependencies for 0.5

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:37:39 +0100

Hi Konstantin,

Was this an issue after you installed Jersey onto GF? or when using the
distribution directly?

I downloaded GF, jersey 0.5, fixed the jersey-on-glassfish.xml script as
you described, ran it, then successfully ran the HelloWorld example.

BTW The latest dependencies document here:

https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/jersey/trunk/jersey/docs/dependencies.html

and also, as you found, in the distribution or when installed in GF:

   jersey-0.5-ea/docs/dependencies.html
   glassfish/jersey/docs/dependencies.html

in the 'Core' section it lists 'asm-3.1.jar'.

The file:

   jersey-0.5-ea/examples/HelloWorld/nbproject/project.properties
   glassfish/jersey/examples/HelloWorld/nbproject/project.properties

has a reference to 'asm-3.1.jar'.

Paul.