users@jersey.java.net

Re: New dependency for jersey-pom.xml

From: Joachim Martin <jmartin_at_path-works.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:20:13 -0500

Hi Paul,

I think the only way to reflect a dependency contingent on API
utilization is to extract out the optional code into a separate asset,
with it's own dependency. So you could have the resource config classes
in a separate jar that specifies asm 3.1. Kind of a pain for just a
couple classes though.

I would think that a faq entry/documentation on usage with Spring should
take care of this. Sounds like the 3.1 maven availability issue was
just unfortunate timing.

--Joachim