users@jersey.java.net

Re: Beginners questions on Uri's and templates etc.

From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:57:44 -0800 (PST)

Jakub and Paul...

Thank you both for you replies. I guess using "/" as a resource root never dawned on me.
Paul I will give your UriTemplate tips a try. I'll report back if I get stuck otherwise
just lurk and learn. :)

I think I should also look at my domain model and try come up with URIs
that are unambiguous. That is don't repeat concepts. I did a bit of re-reading in the
the book "RESTful Web Services".

I have to admit, a few well placed logging statements
in the resolver code would be grand. Just to see what it is 'thinking'. :D I see others
have mentioned that in the archives, and I see the response. I have the source...
so I am free to do so if I wish aye? ;)

Best wishes,
Jeff