users@jersey.java.net

Re: On Maven 2

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 11:07:00 -0500

On Dec 7, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> It took ~2 weeks of work or less for wadl project and worked out
> very smoothly. Marc, please share you perceptions on that move.
> Thanks.

I think it went pretty smoothly. We created a branch and did all the
build-related modification there to avoid any disruption to trunk.
Once everything was building smoothly we merged the changes back to
trunk.

Personally I still find Maven a little cryptic/arcane, I think that's
partly due to my being so used to the Ant way of doing things and
partly a result of everything in Maven being done by plug-ins. I'm
hoping time will breed familiarity.

Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>