users@jersey.java.net

Closest sample for File/Folder browsing

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:13:09 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I am new to Jersey and like what I see very much and plan to use it in
my project's (ebXML RegRep 4.0 implementation) REST interface.

My first REST interface needs to allow browsing of the content in the
ebXML RegRep using a familiar file/folder hierarchy where the URL path
encodes the composition hierarchy structure of the objects in the registry.

I see in archives a long thread about resources and sub-resources:

<https://jersey.dev.java.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=users&by=thread&from=976123>

Being new to Jersey I do not grok it all yet. However, I have found the
Bookmarks example and looking at it
for inspiration. Are there any closer examples than the Bookmarks one
for my use case? Thanks for sharing any samples
pointers or advice.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi