users@jaxb2-commons.java.net

Re: unable to use the jaxb2-basics plugin

From: <cougar_at_casadelgato.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:13:44 +0000 (GMT)

Well, I received one reply off-list that pointed me to the
"jaxb2-basics-sample-basic-0.6.2" example so that I could try something
that was known working.
That would be great, EXCEPT that I'm completely unable to find the
0.6.2 version of Jaxb2, nor can I find the 0.8.0 version of the maven
plugin.

All my google searches find 0.5.3 and 0.7.3 versions.

So, just where do these newer versions exist to be downloaded?

(Note that I am working through a corporate repository tree and
firewall, so it does NOT just get automatically retrieved.)