users@jaxb2-commons.java.net

XJC Plugin Hosting

From: Andrew Wynham <andrew.wynham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:10:53 -0400

I’d like to host a plugin on jaxb-commons for renaming classes generated
from wsimport. This need stemmed from some Microsoft generated WSDL that I
had to work with containing ugly names similar to “Searchx0020Response”.

The plugin allows you to specify a regex pattern and desired output.
Example parameters to fix my problem mentioned above would be “-renamex
–renamex-match (.*?)x\d{4}(.*?) –renamex-replace $1$2” which would give you
SearchResponse instead of the currently generated SearchX0020Response.

Please let me know what the next steps would be to host this. Thanks.