users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Global _at_XMLElements

From: Dean Tidwell <deantaia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:52:07 -0400

I am new to answering JAXB questions, but, let me take a stab at it.
basically I would say it is possible. because :
Theory :
Since multiple root level elements could exist for this named complex type,
it is not annotated with

*_at_XmlRootElement*

*but yours is not a root element.*
so as a global XMLElement it may not be a complex type and therefore, is
possible.

my thoughts,
thanks,
Dean