users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

From: Rajesh <fun_rajesh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:23:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Veeranna,
Did you check if the namespace is correct?Secondly, you cannot generate Java classes from XSD. You can convert XML to Java. But not XSD to Java. The XSD or DTD are schema definitions. The XML is the concrete document. Only a concrete document can be converted to Java classes/objects.
Also, you could try XML Code Generation tool to generate XML. Then you can convert XML to java classes.
|   |
| XML Code GenerationXMLSpy autogenerates royalty-free program code in Java, C#, or C++ based on elements defined in your XML Schema. Learn more about XML data binding. |
| |
| View on www.altova.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |