users@jaxb.java.net

JAXB marshaling error in entities having one to many, many to one and many to many relationship

From: reena upadhyay <reena2485_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:36:00 +0530

I have deployed Apache CXF SOAP service. When I am trying to invoke some of
the web service method using SOAP UI, I am getting following error:

Marshalling Error:* A cycle is detected in the object graph. This will
cause infinitely deep XML:* *
com.connecture.exemplar.entity.CbContact_at_70441c24 ->
com.connecture.exemplar.entity.EmSite_at_3103f3d5 ->
com.connecture.exemplar.entity.CbContact_at_70441c24*

I googled lot and found solution to add @XmlTransient in getter of entities
causing cycles or to use moxy @xmlInverseMapping. But I have 1000 of
entities in my application and almost all of the entity have some type of
mapping. I cannot go to all of this entity and add @XmlTranient or
@xmlInverseMapping notation. *Is there any better quick approach to fix
this issue instead of using this annotation?*

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance