users@jaxb.java.net

JAXB _at_XmlIDREF tag not seeing some inherited classes

From: Héctor Fernández <hbfernandezr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 18:37:52 +0200

Hi all!

I'm having a strange problem with @XmlIDREF tags and inherited classes...
When marshalling it happens that with some classes already marshalled
before I get just their ID on the XML doc, but with others it marshalls it
again...

I saw the JIRA opened issue JAXB-870 <https://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB-870>but
I'm using java 1.6 an linux... I suppose I'm making some mistake with the
XML tags on the code....

I've opened a post on StackOverflow (link to
post<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16284764/xmlidref-not-seeing-hierarchy-when-marshalling-to-xml>)
due it's not easy to explain it through a mail because it's a huge class
model.

I will be very grateful if someone could spend some minutes taking a look
at it because it's already 2 months I'm trying to solve that problem....

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Héctor