users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Do I need jaxb-osgi-2.2.4.jar to run/compile JAXB?

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:25:48 +0100

Hi,
 you need fastinfoset jar. We don't want to include the jaxb osgi jar in
the release since this is mostly targeted Glassfish only and I think it
would cause more confusion (it contains basically whole jaxb repackaged
into one jar with osgi manifests).
 Easiest way to build is to download workspace src bundle for a release
and run ant in the main dir,
  MartiNG

--
Martin Grebac, GlassFish/Metro/JAXWS/JAXB/Tooling at Oracle
http://blogs.oracle.com/mgrebac