users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Need help with JAXB and Office Open XML schemas

From: Tonté Pouncil <etnot96_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:08:24 -0600

Wolfgang,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I have done what you suggested. I have downloaded the xml.xsd, XMLSchema.dtd, and the datatypes.dtd files. They are located in src/main/resources/xsd folder. These are the only files in this folder. I run the following xjc command: xjc -nv -d . src/main/resources/xsd and this is what I get.

As you can see it did not generate any file in my root directory. Do you have any suggestion to why I am not able to generate the files? Are you able to do this on your end?

At this point all I am trying to do is generate Java objects for the xml.xsd file and not the Office Open XML Schemas.

Thanks.

Tonté