users@jaxb.java.net

Re: BufferedImages

From: Hello! hello <prosp4300_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 00:29:46 +0800

The jaxb specification suggests an optimized way like following:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
xmlns:tns="http://example.com/know-type"
| xmlns:xmime="http://www.w3.org/2005/05/xmlmime"
targetNamespace="http://example.com/know-type">
<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/05/xmlmime"
schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2005/05/xmlmime"/>

<xs:element name="JPEGPicture" type="xs:base64binary"
xmime:expectedContentTypes="image/jpeg"/>

</xs:schema>