users@jaxb.java.net

licenses issues

From: Arama Veronica (ext) <"Arama>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:29:06 +0300

Hello,

I'm using Jaxb RI 2.0, 20060426. The problem is that I found many files under the following licenses:

This software is the confidential and proprietary information of Sun
Microsystems, Inc. ("Confidential Information"). You shall not
disclose such Confidential Information and shall use it only in
accordance with the terms of the license agreement you entered into
with Sun.

SUN PROPRIETARY\CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.

Can you please tell me which are the license terms which apply in this case?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Veronica Arama

c/o evoline SRL
str. Republicii nr. 109 et. 3
RO-400489 Cluj-Napoca
tel: +40-364-102-893
fax: +40-364-102-801
eMail: veronica.arama.ext_at_evosoft.com<mailto:carmen.marcu.ext_at_evosoft.com>
http://www.evosoft.com