users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Issue to use Annox - can you help me?

From: Marcelo <mtspbr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:16:44 -0300

Hi Aleksei,

I did what you said and now the plugin is working.

Thank you very much for your help!

Now, I will see how I do configuration in the xsd's files to generate
correctly hibernate beans validation annotations.

If you know some link to do this I will appreciate very much if you can send
it for me.

Thanks in advance.

--
Marcelo Torres