users@jaxb.java.net

Re: maven-jaxb2-plugin configuration issue

From: Michal Moravcik <miso.moravcik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:33:53 +0200

Hi,

thank you for your reply.
With pointing <schemaInclude> to virtual schema (mapped to classpath in
catalog file) it doesnt work.
I just get the message: Skipped XJC execution. Nothing to compile.

For now I solved it by creating a wrapper schema which has only import of
desired schema (virtual name, mapped in catalog), in such case it works.

Thank you for bringing more light into this problem. Anyway, it will be
great when the plugin directly supports this.

Sincerely,
Michal Moravcik