users@jaxb.java.net

XJC plugins unavailable?

From: Justin Engels <Justin.Engels_at_bpay.com.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:25:54 +1100

Hello,

I am using the JAXB2 Basics plugin in an XJC ant target. I'd really love
to also use the ValueConstructor, DefaultValue and Collections plugins.
However, the hyperlinks on the Commons website are broken for these
three plugins.

http://java.net/projects/jaxb2-commons/pages/Home

"Couldn't find the wiki page you requested. Here is the default page"

I'm unable to find these plugins via Google or via any Maven
repositories.

Could you please give me some guidance around this?

Kind regards,

Justin.

The BPAY Group consists of the entities Cardlink Services Limited and BPAY Pty Ltd. The information in this e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail with the subject heading Received in error or telephone (02) 9646 9222, then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. BPAY Pty Ltd and/or Cardlink Services Limited do not represent or warrant that this communication is secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. You are responsible for all loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the use of the communication. If you do not receive all of the email or attachments please notify us immediately by reply email. This notice should not be deleted or altered.