users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Validator deprecation

From: Oblio Leitch <oblio.leitch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:28:35 -0500

Ok, perhaps some context. I've got an xsd that I'm using to create objects
which I would then instantiate and populate from another source. I need the
objects that are created to be able to validate on demand as I go. Once
I've moved in the data, I'll marshal and save. At no point, really, do I
create an Unmarshaller.