users@jaxb.java.net

Current context from class defined event callback

From: Sean Parmelee <sparmelee_at_potomacfusion.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:03:39 -0600

Hello,

I'm using the afterUnmarshal event callback in my JAXB-annotated classes (MyType). My problem is that my parent object has numerous fields of type MyType and I need to be able to figure out which one is currently in context when the afterUnmarshal event is called. This is so perform some additional object construction operations on each instance of MyType. I haven't been able to find a way to do this and so I was hoping someone here could provide me with some insight on how I could figure out which field on the parent object JAXB is about to set.

Thanks,
Sean