users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Using JAXB2 Commons with the jaxws-maven-plugin?

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:59:24 +0200

Hi,

> Hello, I just asked this question on Metro list, about how to use JAXB2
> commons with the JAX-WS Maven plugin--if anyone knows how and they can
> respond to this thread (or here in this mailing list) it would be
> appreciated:
>
> http://old.nabble.com/Incorporating-JAXB2-Commons-with-jaxws-maven-plugin-ts29107984.html

Here's about integration with CXF (which works):

http://confluence.highsource.org/display/HJ3/Integrating+Hyperjaxb3+in+builds

I'm not sure what's wrong with the wsimport, does not tell much about
the problem. As I can tell from the POMs, jaxws-maven-plugin uses XJC
2.1.7 (not 100% sure) which is quite old. Plugins may simply have
compatibility problems. Try running with
-Dcom.sun.tools.xjc.Options.findServices to see how/if plugins are
loaded.

Bye.
/lexi