users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB problem with "com.xyz.ReadSomething nor any of its super class is known to this context."

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:07:57 +0200

I'm not sure whether I really understand the problem and what works and what
not. (One paragraph says that the hacked classes don't work, another one
says "did [...] adjustments [...] and it worked.) But it does look like a
package/namespaces misfit. Consider adding a package-info.java with an
XmlSchema annotation to your own patched domain classes, according to:

https://jaxb.dev.java.net/tutorial/section_6_2_3-Annotations-for-the-Schema-XmlSchema.html#Annotations%20for%20the%20Schema:%20XmlSchema

-W