users@jaxb.java.net

A cycle in object graph detected in JPA.

From: Nitesh Panchal <tapeshmehta227_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am trying to figure out this error since 5 hours without any success. SO i
finally thought of posting in here. Please help i am really in big trouble.
I am stuck on this and see no way of solving this error. This is my database
structure

    tblBlogRegion

    BlogRegionId (primary key)
    BlogRegionName

    tblGadget

    GadgetId(primary key)
    GadgetName

    tblBlogs

    BlogId(primary key)
    Blogname
    BlogTypeId (reference key from tblSiteTerm

    tblSiteTerms

    SiteTermsId(primary key)
    SiteTermsName

    tblBlogGadgets

    BlogGadgetsId(primary key)
    BlogRegionId(foreign key from tblBlogRegion)
    BlogId(foreign key from tblBlog)
    GadgetId(foreign key from tblGadget)

Is it not normal database structure? Do you see anything that is cyclic?
WHen i try to fetch list from tblGadgets i get this error :-

    [com.sun.istack.SAXException2: A cycle is detected in the object graph.
This will cause infinitely deep XML: entity.BlogGadgets[blogGadgetsId=1] ->
entity.Blogs[blogId=2] -> entity.BlogGadgets[blogGadgetsId=1]]

I am trying to get list from web service. The entities are autogenerated by
Netbeans and i haven't touched it. What can i do to overcome this problem?