users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Code Injector problems

From: Belliveau, Francis - 0995 - MITLL <belliveau_at_ll.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:30:45 -0500

Thanks to Wolfgang for helping me identify my problem.

Now I need to find a new XJC JAR file that will allow me to use the Code
Injector.

I see that JAXB 2.2 was released, but the download link only provides a JAXB
JAR file. I am not sure if a need, or want, this JAR. What I need is a
replacement for my jaxb-xjc.jar file, or possibly a matched set of all
needed JAXB JAR files to ensure full compatibility since I do not know how
old the stuff in this development environment is.

I am finding it very difficult to navigate and find things on the web site.
Please point me to the location where I can download the JAR files needed to
use this technology.

Thanks,
Fran